Have you ever thought about all the ingredients you want to use in your skincare, but don’t want the 11-step routine to go along with it?
The formulation of our two new performance skincare products was designed to deliver powerful, protective and repairing skincare, helping your existing skincare to work harder whilst protecting the integrity of your skin.
With toners now offering exfoliating benefits, essences offering hydration and protection properties, where does one start in this category? Our Time-Release Pre-Serum makes life easy, it’s your skin prep and your skin insurance to protect against environmental cellular damage and it also lays the foundations for the rest of your skincare to be delivered effectively. Power packed with bioactives, it does the job of a toner and an essence
Our 4D Protection Serum provides the ultimate skin shield. We know how damaging pollution can be, accelerating the ageing process, causing lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, dehydration and internal stress to the cells. 4D Protection Serum is cleverly created to form a film over the skin, trapping pollution at the skin’s surface. Containing four weights of hyaluronic acid to ensure maximum hydration whilst plumping and smoothing the appearance of lines and wrinkles and a two-tier antioxidant complex, our 4D Protection Serum helps defend your skin from internal and external aggressions.
Use this as the last step in your skincare routine, followed by SPF to protect skin against the second most harmful external aggressor – pollution.
A bit more about the products...
Time-Release Pre-Serum Drops with encapsulated Vitamin C, AHA’s and English Cranberry and 4D Protection Serum with pollution filters and multi molecular hyaluronic acid; two high performance skincare products that help prevent against skin cell degradation by protecting against internal and external aggressors.
Time-Release Pre-Serum Drops pave the way to better absorption of your skincare products. Think of it at the time you would use an essence or a toner. These daily drops use microdosing technology to distribute AHAs to the skin alongside Encapsulated Vitamin C which harnesses time release technology to deliver ongoing antioxidant protection. The encapsulation of the Vitamin C ensures that the integrity of the active remains, preventing it from breaking down through oxidisation until it is required by the skin.
4D Protection Serum is a performance serum with four key defences against pollution and oxidative stress; an effective two-tier antioxidant complex to neutralise and engulf free radicals, peptides to protect and repair, a sugar film to trap free radicals and a protective shield against digital blue-light pollution.
Why do I need these products?Science has proven that skin is being attacked daily from both internal and external stressors and aggressors from environmental pollution, digital screens and cortisol to name a few. As daily emotional and physical stress has increased, so too has our risk of inflammation and skin cell degradation.
External premature ageing can be a big threat to skin, but the underlying degradation of skin cells from exposure to free radicals is a cause for concern too. As we continue to expose our skin to free radicals daily, so we continue to put our skin under oxidative stress. Covid-19 catalysed and reinforced our curiosity in science. So now there is an even greater need to learn more about our changing environment and what role, for instance, our increased screen time – and therefore increased exposure to blue light – plays in skin damage. For example, it can have a negative impact on health, causing difficulty sleeping , disruption of circadian rhythms, eye damage and the acceleration of skin aging (wrinkles, dark spots, etc.).
What is the Science behind these products?
Time-Release Pre-Serum Drops contain this groundbreaking technology:- Encapsulated Vitamin C: harnesses time-release technology to deliver ongoing antioxidant protection.
- AHA’S: The AHA’s are microdosed, meaning that the product can be used daily as it is delivered in a low percentages. The AHA’s are delivered by microdosing delivery a low dosage throughout the day. The AHA’s help to resurface the skin, acting as a base protector and receptor for actives more efficiently from the rest of your skincare regime.
- English Cranberry Enzymes: Natural enzymes from English cranberries support the exfoliation process. They digest the dead skin cells and other impurities that sit on the surface of the skin and can clog pores causing dullness and uneven texture.
This combination offers a three-pronged approach to exfoliation; Vitamin C brightens and protects, the AHAs clarify and exfoliate chemically and the English Cranberry enzymes exfoliate biologically.
Fragrance free and PH 4. 5 to work in harmony with the skin and not disrupt its balance.
4D Protection Serum because it is the power of four in its defence against internal and external aggressors and it contains 4 sizes of Hyaluronic Acid molecules:
1. Blue Shield: upcycled Red Bell Peppers are a powerful source of carotenoids - natural pigments with high antioxidant capacity that protect cellular DNA and collagen from oxidation and degradation. Thanks to its super-protective filtering power, it protects skin photoreceptors from blue light induced skin stresses.
2. Two tier antioxidant complex: Blueberry extract instantly neutralises free radicals while Pomegranate extract engulfs them to prevent free radical damage. Both contain compounds which protect skin from internal aggressors formed as a result of daily stresses, emotional and physical, they can help prevent oxidative stress.
3. Invisible Shield: an invisible Sugar Film that feels tacky on application before absorbing seamlessly into skin. Traps free radicals and holds pollution acting like a second layer to the skin’s barrier and preventing it from penetrating the skin.
4. Peptides: provides anti-pollution antioxidant protection and repair, working to build and strengthen the cells to prevent them from being damaged by internal stress. Helps to brighten skin and improve the appearance of dark spots, aging and inflammation.
4 sizes of hyaluronic acid: SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSS POLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROLYSED SODIUM HYALURONATE mean that the molecules can travel through the different skin layers, with the lighter weights reaching the epidermis and dermis and trans epidermal water loss is restricted at the surface with the larger weight of molecules forming a protective film on the skin.
What do the clinicals say?
Time Release Pre Serum Drops were tested in Clinical Trials over a period of 28 days:
Pigmentation spots are significantly reduced by up to 67%.
Skin smoothness is improved instantly upon application by up to 54%.
Skin brightness is significantly increased by up to 16% over 28 days.
The 4D Protection Serum was tested in Clinical Trials over a period of 28 days:
Moisture levels are increased by 141% upon initial application.
Moisture levels are maintained for 48 hours at a 24% increase vs pre application.
Moisture levels are significantly improved by 37% over a period of 28 days.
How do I integrate them into my daily routine?
Time-Release Pre-Serum Drops can be used daily thanks to the microdosing of actives which activate the skin, preparing it to receive and absorb the key ingredients in your skincare products and maximise the performance of any skincare routine.
After cleansing , apply 4 -5 drops onto dry skin and gently pat in until absorbed.
Follow with your daily serum (Copper Peptide or Platinum Booster, 4D Protection Serum).
Apply your chosen moisturizer (Copper Peptide Cream or Super Oil)
Follow with 1-2 pumps of 4D Protection Serum. The Sugar Film will present a tackiness on the skin, allow to absorb for 60 seconds. Can be used daily.
Finish with and SPF.